Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Top 5 Things

Hello everyone! Sorry I'm a little late with doing this. I can't believe we are so close to leaving already!! I am so excited! Anyway, here are the top 5 things I am most excited for:

1. I am so excited to see the Tower of London!! When I first signed up for this trip, I researched some of the places we would be visiting. The Tower of London has so much cool history! To think that Anne Boleyn was beheaded there...CREEPY!! And also the crowned jewels. Those will be amazing to look at.

2. The overnight train ride to Paris. I will feel like such a world traveler! I have never been on a train before, so it will be a new experience for me. When I think of the overnight train ride, I think of Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Express! :)

3. This one might sound a little cliche, but I am excited for just walking around Paris. I have heard that it is absolutely beautiful, and I am so excited that I get to experience it for myself! I want to look at all of the little shops and cafes. One problem: I don't know french whatsoever. I have taken spanish since middle school, so someone might have to help me out with that!

4. The Colosseum!!!! I am so excited to see the Colosseum! Talk about cool history. We will be standing where gladiators and warriors fought to the death! I will have to take tons of pictures!

5. This is my first time to Europe, and I get to visit 3 countries at once! The fact that I am traveling in Europe is a really big high for me. If you include our layover in Iceland, we will be in 4 different countries in 10 days! I hope that this is only the beginning of my traveling adventures throughout my life.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this is just the beginning of your travel adventures!

    ReplyDelete